Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Hangover Part II











Ok, it's been awhile but I went to the movies yesterday with my family and we saw the Hangover 2. I'd just like to say it was halarious! But they did re-use some of the things from the first one. In the end though it was still a funny movie. I've gotta say Alan (Zack Galifinakas) was just as funny as he was in the first one. When Stew (Ed Helms) woke up with the tattoo on his face and later on he found out that he had sex with a girl who was part guy, I couldn't stop laughing! Bradley Cooper did another great job with his character Phil. Oh and when I saw Paul Giamatti's name in the credits i was really curious to see where he was going to come in during the movie. Overall I really liked the movie, but I hope this is the last one because it would be kinda weird to see what they would do with Alan, but you never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment